Theuerkauf’s Tails Pet Services is seeking experienced Pet Sitters to join their growing team!
Primary duties involve performing services that include dog walking, drop in visits, hourly pet sitting, and overnight stays within the client’s home. Other duties include but are not limited to distribution of food, administration of medication, pet waste removal, animal transportation, and light house keeping (i.e. sweeping, mopping, taking out the trash, etc.)
• High School diploma or GED.
• At least 5 years of animal handling experience.
• Previous pet sitting experience preferred.
• Experience giving insulin injections a plus.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
• Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Must be willing to travel within the St. Louis metro area.
• Must be comfortable handling pets of all sizes.
• Must become certified in dog and cat first aid and CPR within 30 days of initial hire.
To apply, please send your resume, list of three professional references, and a cover letter that outlines your animal handling/pet sitting experience to: email@example.com